Spring.Core.dll – Unable to find manifest

I had this pesky issue when running tests with Spring.Core.dll DI dependencies.  I have two different Spring.Core.dlls, both of them with file version 1.1.0.2. I tried the following options

  • One of the Spring.Core.dll’s related Spring.Core.xml was 2064KB and other one was 2069KB. I thought this was the issue.. I tried replacing all (21) bin\debug folders with 2064KB- no luck!
  • Replaced all bin\debug folders with 2069KB xml – no luck
  • Opened up one of the Spring.Core.dll with .NET Reflector.. Found the publicKeyToken was 69something; Opened other one.. publicKeyToken=null.. So  replaced all bin\debug folders with the valid Spring dll. It works!
Advertisements

About vijayvepa

I'm a software consultant for Software Specialists Inc. currently working at Philips Respironics, Pittsburgh

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: